Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Best Teacher

Hello, friends!  I've had school on the brain this week as I returned to work and my four kids returned to school for another year!  There are a few card challenges out there right now covering similar themes, so I made a card to fit several challenges:

(1) The challenge this week at Addicted to CAS Challenge #119 is "apples."


(2) The current theme challenge from Claire at The Paper Players is "Back to School."


(3) The current cue card at CASology is EDUCATION.  (I'm on the Design Team so I'm not entering this officially, just want to share it for inspiration and remind you to play along!)


I recently used a gift certificate to purchase a few fun dies from Reverse Confetti, and this cute "All Apples" die set was one of them.  So useful!  I paired it with some cute patterned papers and an old Studio G sentiment for a quick and easy teacher card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Studio G (Best Teacher)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black), white gel pen
Dies: Reverse Confetti (All Apples)
Paper: Echo Park (Everyday Eclectic 6x6 pad)
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder (Tiffany)


Be sure to check out all these challenges, the inspiration out there is amazing!
Thanks for stopping by,
Judy

7 comments:

  1. What a pretty little apple! This is a wonderful card Judy. A perfect CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embossing folder and apple in print. Love this card. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a gorgeous card, I love the embossing folder! =)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS - Ellenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. The apple cut out of designer paper looks fabulous. I was looking through your supply list because I thought at first look that you'd somehow made it shiny! Beautiful use of the white space. This is a great card. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, I love that gorgeous embossing and that pretty red apple! A perfect CAS card! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, Judy! Love the beautifully embossed background and patterned paper apple. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely apple and I love how you framed it with your embossed pattern! Beautiful CAS card, Judy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy