Tuesday, May 2, 2017

CASology #247: FLOW

Hello, friends! Tuesday has arrived, and that means it is time for a new cue card at CASology!


I thought of the flow of love between two people, the saying, "Let your love flow," and this pretty sentiment from an old Hero Arts set.  I paired it with the beautiful Altenew "Peony Bouquet" stamp set and framed my card with a dry-embossed frame.  Such a simple one-layer card, but the layers of this gorgeous flower add so much interest to an otherwise simple card.

I am amazed every time I add another layer of inked stamping...this stamp set will never get old in my book!  You can find it HERE, in our sponsor's store, if you are interested.

Supplies:
Stamps: Altenew (Peony Bouquet), Hero Arts (Treasure the Moments)
Inks: MFT (Black Licorice); Hero Arts (Jane's Blush ink cube layering ink set)
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder (Pinking Stitch)


I can't wait to see how you interpret the FLOW cue card this week!  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this week, so be sure to stop by their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Sunday Stamper

Our Sponsor This Week: Altenew





Thanks for visiting,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Judy this is a lovely card. You have so many neat embossing folders and I will bet more than me. Is this folder old or new? :) Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the cue word and such an interesting embossing folder! I don't think I've ever seen frame ones. Its truly a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! Love that pretty peony so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy