Monday, October 17, 2016

CAS on Sunday: Halloween

Hello, friends!  I'm here today with a Halloween-themed card for the current CAS on Sunday challenge!

HALLOWEEN

I send Halloween cards to my nieces and nephews every year since we don't get to see them for trick-or-treating.  This one is going to a nephew, for sure.

I kept it clean and simple by using one main image and keeping lots of white space; I dry embossed the card base to give it some texture and to imitate the shape of the lollipop.  my card has limited embellishments and was quick and easy to create.

Stamps:
There She Goes  "No Tricks, Only Treats"
Hero Arts "Trick or Treat Message"

I have a feeling I may be back with another card later this week...I have a few more to make for my stash this year!

Thanks for stopping by,
Judy

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy