Monday, April 25, 2016

Art Impressions Challenge #182: Show Off Your Stamps


Hello, friends!  I'm back again today with two cards I made for the current Art Impressions Challenge #182: Show Off Your Stamps WEEK 2.

I could not resist buying the stamp set pictured here on the far right -- when I saw it was available at Michael's, I went straight away and luckily got the last one!

There are so many possibilities with this set!  I really love the sentiments...I do love a good pun and this set is full of them!


I made two cards with this fella...poor guy must be catching a bad draft! (Why do medical offices always seem so cold, anyway?)



Here are my cards closer up:


This one is colored with Copic markers and matted on Lawn Fawn polka dot paper.




This one is also colored with Copics, then framed using an inlaid die cut and the card base is stamped with a linen texture stamp.  I thought the patterned paper frame looked like the pattern on some hospital gowns.  ;)


Thank you for stopping by!
Judy


5 comments:

  1. This guy is keeping it real! Wonderful cards. Don't you just love how the stitched rectangles make cards look perfectly finished?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is keeping it real! Wonderful cards. Don't you just love how the stitched rectangles make cards look perfectly finished?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe!! These gave me a good giggle Judy. TOO MUCH FUN and super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very punny, Judy! That poor guy with his backside showing....! That's some awesome coloring you've got on both of these cards, and I'm loving the patterned papers you've chosen for them. Fun cards, sure to cheer up the patient! Have a good one. Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy