Sunday, March 6, 2016

TIME OUT Challenge #51 and SSS Wednesday Challenge

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by quickly tonight before the final episode of Downton Abbey comes on...what will I ever do when it ends?  I can't even think about it!

I'm here to share an Easter card I made for the current TIME OUT Challenge #51 as they celebrate their second birthday.  Happy Birthday!  Also, I'll be adding this to the pool at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme this week is "Touchy Feely."  (I added lots of texture on my card base by dry embossing all those dots!)

         


For my card, I stamped the Hero Arts Easter sentiment, then dry embossed the card base with my Cuttlebug "Seeing Spots" embossing folder.  The cute "Bunny Fluffles" image is a fun Stampendous image that I colored with Copics and added some white Enamel Accents to the ribbon for more texture.


OK, off to catch Downton.  Any other fans out there?
Take care!
Judy

11 comments:

  1. I'm with you, no more Downton Abbey...it just can't be!! I read somewhere there is the chance for a movie, HOPE SO! Now about this card...so stinkin' CUTE!! Of course I adore the polka dot background. What a pretty shade of yellow the cardstock is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring and love the added embossing. Thanks for joining TO. The are making a film of Downton!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card Judy. I love the texture and that adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having withdrawals, Judy ... I recorded every last episode of this final season to watch again, and again! So I do feel your pain! On a bright note: LOve this darling little Easter Kitty! oh, and the DOTS!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card and love how the image stands out of the fab embossed background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, Judy. Love that sweet image, and the yellow embossed dots are perfect. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't Fluffles so fun and cute, Judy ... and so perfect for Easter with that sweet bunny! That's such a gorgeous soft yellow in the background ... so yummy-ly embossed! Delighted to have you playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Fluffles! He always puts a smile on my face and this reminds me to dig out my old Fluffles stamps. Love the yellow polka dots - so perfectly Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good grief. Have only just realized I'm not a follower of yours! I have rectified the situation. As you were...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet Easter card and fab coloring on Fluffles, Judy! Thanks so much for playing with us at TO :o) ~Shery

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy