Friday, December 4, 2015

Merry Monday #182, SSS Let It Snow & Gerda Steiner "Share Your Designs"

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping in today with a fun Christmas card I made for three challenges this week.

First up...the current "Share Your Designs" at Gerda Steiner Designs.  I had to share since I'm playing with one of the free digi images I won last month!



Next challenge...Merry Monday #182: Birds.  Kathy has challenged us to make a Christmas card with any kind of bird on it.



I used a sweet Gerda Steiner Designs digital image called "Snowman with Birdie," but it also comes as a rubber stamp if you are not a fan of digital images.  I tried to make my little bird look just like the bird in the Merry Monday inspiration photo!  The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the die cut frame is from WPlus9.



As always, thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day,
Judy

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh this is just about as cute as it gets!! Love the darling snowman and that little bird just makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!! that snowman with the bird on his carrot nose is just darling! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is soooo cute, love it.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy