Saturday, January 17, 2015

Less Is More & NBUS: Happy Birthday, Friend

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by today to share a card I made for the current Less Is More Week 207 Theme: FRIENDS challenge.  What a great theme!

I recently purchased some used crafty items through a group on Facebook and I couldn't wait to play with them.  One of my purchases was this cute set ("Party Pals") by Paper Smooches (I have the bunny as part of a different set, but I always wanted this pair).  My kids go to a lot of birthday parties, and I think this image is perfect for both boys and girls!

Sorry for the photo quality...I took this at night.  You can't see it well, but I added Glossy Accents to the eyes and the cat's nose for extra interest.



Edited to Add:  I took a better photo in the morning, what a difference with natural light!


Since I used a never-before-used (by me) stamp set, I'm also linking this up to Darnell's NBUS Challenge #3.  So fun!


I hope to make a few more cards for this challenge...I have many "friend" stamps and don't mind having a stash of cards on hand with that theme!

Just a quick post today...thank you for stopping by!
Judy

22 comments:

  1. Fab, love your quirky characters !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those two! So cute Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Só cute! Love your creation.
    Bugs
    MaryV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and fun.
    Love those cheeky faces on the images
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    You might also like to link up at Uniko Studio where the challenge theme is Love & Friendship.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute critters Judy!
    Super card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so CUTE, Judy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy, this is just delightful! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely delightful card, Judy! I love that pink cat and the adorable bunny with his bright cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these cute critters. Card is beautiful and fun.
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! That bunny always puts smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect images for birthday cards! Great coloring and great composition, Judy. Of course, those polka dots are really tripping my trigger on this card...they're the perfect compliment to your focal panel. So darn cute! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. How CUTE is this card!! What a fun pair they are Judy and of course you KNOW I love those polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card Judy and doesn't daylight make a difference!
    Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Less is More
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute Judy, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. They really are an adorable duo and I love your coloring and "friend" balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was one of the better posts I've seen to show the stark difference in lighting conditions, Judy! Wow! It's textbook, if we had a textbook for these helpful things! And your sweet card is textbook for adorable! Great coloring and great design!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #3 again! I hope you're having a great week! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these stamps, bunny is wonderful. A true friend:-)
    Regards,
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy