Tuesday, September 30, 2014

12 Kits of Occasions Revisited!

Hello, friends!  I was so excited to receive an invitation from Renee to make another card using my 12 Kits of Occasions left-overs from last February!  I've been hoarding them holding onto them with the hopes of playing with them again...and here's my chance!  (You can see the original post when I was a guest designer HERE.)

I was inspired by Cathy's snow globe card:


And here is what I came up with this time around:


I had fun with lots of silver Perfect Pearls Mists and Stickles to add sparkle to this snowy scene!

Be sure to stop by the 12 Kits of Occasions blog to see what the other designers did with their left-overs!

Thanks for stopping by...be sure to stop by later this morning for my new CASology cue card and post for the week!
Judy

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judy!
    I'm enjoying each detail! amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling Judy, what great designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great case of Cathy - you still made it your own with that wonderful embossed background! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on Cathy's card, Judy! I love all the fluffy snow and how it sparkles! So, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! love it! thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, your card is just wonderful. Love your snowy scene. So nice to have you back with us this month as a GD again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! I love the glittery details and how you distressed the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little late getting around to all the blogs but wanted to let you know how much I love your snow globe. The sparkles are so pretty and I love your background! So happy to have you join us again this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love your snow globe and now I need to go back through my kits to look for mine. This is simply amazing and just gorgeous...so happy to decided to play along with us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I am so behind , Judy. Cathy’s snow globe was a great card to CASE and yours is a sparkling beauty! Love that beautiful snowflake background ! So happy you could come back for the rewind.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, such wonderful sparkle and shimmer in your snow globe, Judy ... such a brilliant CASE! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy