Friday, June 27, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes - Happy Birthday!

Hello, friends!  I am stopping by today with two cards I made for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog "Anything Goes" challenge.  This week they are featuring products by American Crafts, and I used their "Hip Hip Hooray" 6x6 paper pad for both of my cards today.


I recently ordered the new release stamp set, "Oh So Fun," by Precious Remembrance Shop.  My stamps arrived the other day and I couldn't wait to start paper-piecing those jars!




And here they are together:

Supplies Used:
Stamps: All stamps by Precious Remembrance Shop
Papers: American Crafts "Hip Hip Hooray" 6x6 paper pad
Dies: "Stitched Rectangles" mat by Lil' Inkers, "Crisp Bows" by Memory Box 


By the way, the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog is having a Design Team search if you are interested.  Check it out HERE for information.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Judy

8 comments:

  1. A double dose of cuteness Judy, love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute set of cards, judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so darn cute Judy! Love how you added the die cut bows to the jars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both fabulous card - great colour combos, lovely details and I just love the jars full of greetings!!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun, Judy!!! Love the jars and all the colors...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yey! Judy these cards are really so much Fun!!!:) Love them both! Thank you!!!!:)

    http://www.preciousremembranceshop.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love 'happy' cards, Judy, and that's exactly what these are! Those jars are full of fun, and love the ties on them too. Sweet! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two really fabulous cards, Judy! I love the patterned papers and woodgrain lids...perfect with your background! Love how you added the bows, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy