Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tuesday Trigger: So Sweet of You

Hello, friends!  I am happy to be here sharing a card I made for the Tuesday Trigger at the Moxie Fab World: Now That's My Cup of Tea!  I made it just under the wire..whew!

 
 
I recently bought a Spellbinder's Shapeabilities die set called "Tea Service" that I decided to pair with some floral patterned paper and a Papertrey Ink sentiment.  The floral patterned paper reminded me of this tea cup, and the blue card base and lid tied back to the cup's saucer in the trigger photo. 
 
Materials Used:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Signature Greetings"
Inks: Versamark ink, white embossing powder
Other: Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Tea Service," DCWV "Garden Party" matstack

This is such a pretty trigger, there are so many pretty entries this week!  Be sure to check it out HERE.

Thanks for stopping by,
Judy




10 comments:

  1. What an absolutely adorable die-cut, Judy! The paper you chose is just perfect too! Awesome take on the trigger - love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is a very sweet card Judy. The paper is wonderful for the TT and what a wonderful teapot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, this is such a beautiful card, Judy, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty, Judy - I'd love to have some tea with you out of this lovely pot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Judy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your choice of florals. And it's just perfect with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want this teapot! so pretty. And the darling spoon. Great creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy, this is the sweetest card! Just perfect for the TT challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect paper for that teacup and the font of the sentiment compliments it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy