Wednesday, June 26, 2013

MUSE #23 - Thanks

Hello, friends!
 
I am happy to be playing along at Muse where the challenge this week is to make a card based on a featured card...this week's guest designer is Anita (in France) and her card is awesome!  I had to play along!
 
muse

I interpreted Anita's linear design very literally!  I love her mix of pink, purple and blue gems/sequins, so I used those colors; I colored in random circles with colored pencils and added Glossy Accents to give them some dimension.  I chose another sentiment from the same Paper Smooches set Anita used ("Sentiment Sampler") because I love that set!




Materials Used:
Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop "Sweet Tooth," Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler"
Inks: black dye ink
Other: colored pencils, Glossy Accents


I am also entering this card at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog where the theme is ANYTHING GOES!

Now I'm off to comment on some other entries at MUSE...and I'll be sure to pop back in on Monday to vote!  (Note that there were some timing changes regarding voting...check out the post HERE for more information about that.)

Thanks for stopping by..have a good one!
Judy

   

19 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on Anita's Muse - great colours! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on Anita's card...Your color combo and use of glossy accents really makes your card pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, love the colors!! Very cool card, Judy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, and great take on the Muse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super take, Judy, so happy and fun ... love how you created lines with the circles and how you coloured random ones ... the glossy accents add such sheen and dimension! Thanks so much for playing along! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on Anita's card. Love the glossy accents on the colorful circles! I think you've nailed this challenge. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and it is nice to be able to comment about one of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just an amazing take on Anita's fabulous card. Love your style, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card, the colorful circles bubbles add lots of fun color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out to be such a pretty happy card! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your gorgeous sparkly card - such a wonderful take on the challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the take on the card. Simple but effective

    ReplyDelete
  13. adorable! love the ga! thanks for your comment on my blog, I did enter my card at CASology--:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this so bright and breezy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've done a really happy interpretation of Anita's circles and lines, Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this, the glossy accents really helps the coloured circles pop. Great bright colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous CAS card Judy, I love the coloured circles.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy