Monday, March 5, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hello, friends!  I am stopping by to say a big THANK YOU to the lovely Ann at kingstonmamacrafts for choosing me as one of her five recipients of the Liebster Blog Award!  This is my first "blog award" ever, thank you so much, Ann!  (She knows I am a big fan of her blog, too...and I'd give this award right back to her but she has already received it multiple times by other admirers...no surprise to me!)


So, this being my first blog award, I wasn't sure what it was all about.  Here is how Ann described it at her blog, and I quote:

"Liebster" is German for 'dearest.' The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with fewer than 200 followers (based on Google followers).

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
2. Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
4. Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers

So, I thank you again, Ann...and I suggest you all check out her awesome blog!

Next is the hard part.  I would love to share this award with so many of my faithful followers who are gifted crafters and have blogs that I read daily and adore, but most of them have over 200 followers (and its no wonder!).  You know who you are, ladies! 

At any rate, I did narrow down my list to five of my favorites with under 200 followers -- my guess is it won't be long before they are over that number, but for now -- here they are in no particular order:

1.  Joy at Morning Glory Card Studio ... Joy is my birthday twin and I LOVE her work!  Check out her blog when you have time to sit back and relax...you're in for a treat!

2.  Dana at Reliving Tomorrow ... Dana is an amazing crafter and a super lady, sweetness to the core!  You MUST check out her blog, she is SO gifted!

3.  Shelly at Sweet Greetings ... this is a hidden gem, this blog!  Shelly was part of the 2011 Stamping Royalty (which is how I found her blog) and I can see why!  Love her style...clean and simple at its best!

4.  Paula at Scrappy Me ... Paula is such a versatile stamper, I love her blog (hard to believe it took me until recently to discover it, I've been a fan of hers at the Hero Arts Flickr group for a while now).

5.  Nancy at The Summers on 49th Street ... Nancy's blog is so sweet and cheerful to visit, and her cards are always worth the visit!  I love what she does with her Hero Arts stamps in particular...such amazing talent!

I wish I could give this award to many more people...so many wonderful blogs out there, so many talented ladies! 

Thanks again, Ann! 
Have a good day, everyone!
Judy




3 comments:

  1. Awe Judy, Thank you so much for the award! I will forward it on. I love your blog & am glad that you found mine, just so I could find yours xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Thank you Judy! I would love to accept :) I think this is a great award and what a wonderful way to make someone smile....Big!! Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Judy, for this sweet award! You are so thoughtful to think of me! XOXO
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy