Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Almost Here...

Hello, friends!  Oh my goodness, I am so sorry I have not been around for nearly a month...where HAS the time gone?!  (I actually know where the time has gone, we have been SO busy working, going to school, preparing for Christmas, dance recitals, choir concerts, etc.) 

I have also been severely lacking in the mojo department, thus no new cards to share for almost three weeks.  

However, I stole a few minutes last night to make a few holiday thank you cards...we always send thank you notes to family members who are so generous to us on Christmas.  Here are a few cards I made using my favorite Hero Arts stamps.






And a somewhat simpler version (flatter for mailing)...



Side Bar:  I want to say thank you to the lovely ladies at the Hero Arts Flickr group who helped me celebrate my birthday today with all their well wishes...so sweet of you all to remember me at such a busy time of year!  (See HERE.)

I will not likely be online again until after Christmas, so I will take this opportunity to wish all of you a very happy holiday season, whatever you may celebrate, and best wishes for a happy, healthy new year!

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful thank you cards! Thanks for the birthday wishes... And a BIG happy birthday to you too! Hope your day was as wonderful as mine was! Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hasn't it been a crazy month up to Christmas!! These are gorgeous cards...love the felt bloom particularly :)
    Wishing you and yours a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2012 :)
    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful cards Judy! So festive :) I have to admit, I was gone on my blog for quite sometime too...so don't feel bad! lol I hope you had a Merry Christmas and enjoy your New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy