Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cards That Care Week - Day Two!

Hello, friends!  I'm back with day two of my very own "Cards That Care Week" in honor of the card drive going on HERE.  Please go check it out if you haven't already!

Today's card has lots of sparkle and shine..."bling" if you will.  I will be entering this card into the November Hero Arts challenge described HERE


The main image is the retired Hero Arts "Singing Angel" which I colored with colored pencils and then added ultra-fine glitter to the dress, wings and halo.  I stamped the Hero Arts Music Background using Shabby Shutters distress ink and added the simple sentiment from a $1 Studio G stamp set.  Finally, I border punched the edge of the card and added some strips of patterned paper.


Here is a close-up of the bling:


I hope whoever receives this card will like the sparkle and shine...it is much prettier in person than in pictures! 

Thanks for stopping by for day two...hope to see you again tomorrow!

Take care,
Judy

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Judy, I love her sparkly dress :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Judy! Just love your sparkly angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how that dress turned out Judy! What a sweet angel image too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so angelic looking with all her sparkles and bling. The soft colors are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sparkly dress, Judy. :) Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy