Friday, October 14, 2011

Less Is More Week 36 - More Hearts!

Hello, friends!  Back again with my second post for today.  (Scroll down to see my first post today.)  I have another one-layer card featuring some sweet, tiny little hearts for the Less Is More Week 36 challenge.  Be sure to check out the awesome entries there!

My card uses a dry embossing folder I won from sweet Beverly at Classy Cards n Such along with a Paper Smooches "Pretty Phrases" sentiment and the Hero Arts "Two Birds" woodblock stamp.  I lightly distressed the card edges with Tim Holtz Antique Linen distress ink.  See the two cute little hearts?


I have to say a huge THANK YOU to all who visit my blog.  I discovered that I get the highest amount of "blog traffic" coming from the Less Is More blog...so THANK YOU, ladies! 

Have a great Friday!
Judy

11 comments:

  1. Finally, blogger is letting me comment on your blog again, Judy!

    Love this adorable card - those tiny hearts are perfect for this challenge. The embossed design is pretty, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embossing folder! Fabulous card...those little birds are just too "tweet"!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one Judy... great embossing.
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Judy :)The two birds go perfectly with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card, Judy! Your bird couple is adorable and love those tiny hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DARLING card, July!! This is one fabulous one layer card!! Love your work, Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable little birds. I love it, Judy! The sentiment is perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful Judy! Love how that embossing folder frames the happy couple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy