Wednesday, May 18, 2011

PDCC#81 - Another Embossed True Friend Card

Hello, friends!  I'm back again with another version of an embossed card for the Lily Pad "embossing" challenge using the colors from the (recently ended) Play Date Cafe challenge. 

I embossed the sentiment in silver, and I also dry embossed the three layers of paper using a Cuttlebug embossing folder. 

Materials Used: Inkadinkado sentiment (96039-N); flower stem by Impress Rubber stamps; Hero Arts grass chalk ink; Prisma flowers; grey pearl; Cuttlebug and embossing folder; Nestabilities Labels Eight; silver embossing powder.

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Wow! So much going on here. Sorry for taking so long to get back here and show my support for all you do. First I love your blog makeover. Wow it is just beautiful and so fun. So who did this for you because I love it. Wow.

    Okay now for your beautiful card. It is just stunning to say the least. I love the embossing and the stunning flower is perfect.

    I went to check out the challenge over at PDCC but their blog post about the challenge is not there. It is actually blank. I wonder if Julie realizes that or not. Thanks sweetie for sharing. I will be back tomorrow to comment on some more of your wonderful work. Hugs. Miss talking to you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great embossing and your card is so beautiful, Judy! The colors are so pretty together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. So beautiful! Love the embossed background and the pretty flower. Glad you joined us at Lily Pad!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy